- 3 Pubs within 7-15 minutes
- 3 restaurants within 7-15 minutes
- Local Fresh Mart, Grocery Co-Op within 15 minutes
- Nearby Liquor Store within 7 minutes
- Local Craft Shop within 15 minutes
- Ski Resort within 3 minutes
- Bank within 7 minutes
- Post Office within 7 minutes
Cape Smokey looks after Ingonish's finest ski slopes.
Come visit their snowy playground and you will not be disappointed.
Knotty Pine guests are also offered a 10% off discount voucher for ski resort tickets!
This incredible National Park is only 7KM away from Knotty Pine Cottages
Cape Breton is home to many beaches great for boating, canoeing, and kayaking. An excellent option to check out is Ingonish Beach, as well as North Bay Beach. Explore the area and make discoveries and memories of your own.
Ingonish is home to many varieties of marine life including seals, many types of fish, and whales. One of the best ways to spot these animals is a whale watching tour.
One of the best ways to gain an appreciation for Ingonish's landscape is to play a game of golf. Highland links offers scenic courses through rolling mountains that are sure to amaze you.